Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Monday, November 14, 2005

My ass is hotter than yours.

Hey, I know it's been awhile, and I'm sorry about that. Really, what I do here isn't that important in the grand scheme of things, but I do miss reading the things you all write and shooting the shit with you.

I'm hoping to get some time and visit your sites this week, and hopefully start making some fresh new posts again.

Might even throw a new weird question your way.

Oooooooooh.

Anyway, I'm ok. Just really busy. The last few months haven't been quite how I planned, but that's life.

Later on.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?