Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Saturday, February 25, 2006

Just a thought.

This is just a thought I had. A crazy little thought.

A certain female is to blame for all of this, even though she doesn't realize it. But the seeds for this idea are all on her. Who is she? I'll give you a hint. Her initials start with Bucky and end with Four-Eyes.

So if you figure out who I'm talking about, good on you.

Anyway, here's what I was thinking. Work with me on this you magnificent fucks. Ok?

If Julie Andrews were uglier, constipated, and a lesbian, she would be Jane Hathaway from "The Beverly Hillbillies".

Am I right? Am I right?



I say YES!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?