Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Wednesday, March 08, 2006

When there's no more room in hell... The dead will go roller skating.

I think rigor mortis has finally set in. I'm very stiff, but not in the good way.

Bah! Ha! Ha! Ha!

But seriously...

Last night I did something that might surprise a lot of you folks. That's because all most of you know about is the fuck shit piss hell cock assblister fecal fetching cunt funnel side of me. It's a lovely side to know, sure, but there is more to me than that.

Anyway, I went to a skate birthday party thing last night.

Yeah.

You heard me.

I skated clomped and stomped, only busting my ass once or twice, but shit man, skating is a hell of a lot more tiring than I remember it being and I'm a little sore. I definitely don't think I have a future as a skating carhop at one of those "authentic" 1950's style diner type places.

I had suspected, but completely discovered last night, that roller skates and zombies mix about as well as Zombies and "Tiny" Tom Cruise.



Or Zombies and Retarded Rosie.



Or Zombies and She-Beast Simpson.



Anyway, you get the idea.

But I went because it was important to a little girl who means all the world to me, and that's all that matters.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?