Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Friday, February 18, 2005

Do you ever fantasize about being killed???

Ok. Everyday after I make a blog entry, or finish reading the blogs I like, I usually hit the next blog button to see what I will find.

Sometimes what I find is a big fat bag of old people clipping their toenails at the kitchen table level of fucking awfulness, and sometimes what I find is magic.

Today I found pure magic.

I now give you...

THE MOST MAGICAL FUNTIME BLOG EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!


It will rock your world like a gorilla in heat.

The Best Blog Ever

Or not.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?