Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Monday, February 14, 2005

I'm a dork and my poems are shit.

But I'm giving out Valentine's Day Poems to my last three comment leaving ladies, and that is that.

So fuck off you pig fucking non-Valentine's Day celebrating shiteaters.

Without further delay, let's get retarded in here!



This one is for MadameD!

MadameD you are the sizzle for sure.
Clever with words and phrases galore.
It's cool that you come here and read my delusions.
Sift through my madness, my warped brain confusions.

Your comments are funny, clever, and evil,
That's why I'm thinking you're my kind of people.
So believe what I say, and don't think I'm a liar,
Or I'll track your ass down and set you on fire!

Happy Valentine's Day!

________________________

This one goes out to JessicaRabbit!

I know a girl with Tattoos and Cats.
She is wicked and funny,
What the kids call, "all that."

She braved the bad zombies and read all my bloggin.
She left comments like dick cheese.
To fuck with my knoggin.

I think she's way cool, that needs to be said.
But if she does it again.
I'll stab her in the head.
With a #2 pencil Yo!

Happy Valentines Day!

________________________

And this one goes out to Meggan!

Meggan, you seem really nice.
That's why I hope you never get lice.
I like that you're cool, with a fun sense of humor.
And that's why I hope, you are not stricken with tumors.

But what I really wanted to say.
In the Zombie Flyboy way.
Without further damn fucking hell delay.
Was happy Valentines Day!!!!

Happy Valentines Day!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?