Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My pride and joy.

I got this for Christmas, and I highly recommend it to all zombie lovers everywhere. This is the be all end all version of this movie, and if you're hardcore (and hey, I know you are) this is what you want.



I'll probably post a full review sometime when I'm not feeling lazy and hanging out at other people's blogs and reading their stuff.

And besides, I've been nothing but a pussy here lately talking about semi-serious shit like being nice and relationships, bumming myself and everyone else out.

I need to get my edge back.

I need to get out of this fucked up mood I'm in.

I need to get some sleep.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?