Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Thursday, February 24, 2005

Return of the hot zombie chick from Return of The Living Dead 3

Hey there zombie fans. Did you enjoy Return of The Living Dead part 3? Who am I kidding, of course you did!



If you're like me, you've always wondered whatever happened to the hottie zombie chick Julie. Well, wonder know more, because she has returned.



Melinda "Mindy" Clarke is back! She has returned! And she's hungry for brains!



Ok, scratch the brain part...

But anyway, if you want to see her just tune in to The O.C.

Yeah, you heard me. The O.C.

She still looks great. Not zombie great, but for a living girl, she's still hot.



That is all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?