Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sweet Enola Gay!!! What the fuck is this???

If there's any justice in the world, and I mean any at all, then this little girl will win the lottery and marry a guy who is hung like a clydesdale. He will love her truly, madly, and deeply. He will treat her like a queen. They will live happily damn ever after. I mean, if you're born with something like a parasitic twin, then that's enough horror for one lifetime.

It should be all care bears and smurfs and rainbows and shit after you've been through something like this.



Holy damn.

And the article said that the head could smile and blink. That freaked me out!

Oh man.

**********Update***************

Yo Kat, here's a link to a story about the girl, I couldn't find the one I read originally, so hopefully this one will do.

Read More About It Here

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?