Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Thursday, February 17, 2005

Ten Zombie Flyboy Facts

This is really lame and should come with a lameness warning. No one will really give a shit, but read on if you want.

Just don't go crying to me about wasting your time. It's not like I haven't warned you.

1. My hair is this sandy light brownish/blondish color. It used to be light, almost children of the damned-ish, but as I grew older, it got darker. I think I liked it better light.

2. For as long as I can remember, I've loved and been addicted to horror movies. Every Friday night when I was little, probably from the ages of 2 - 8, one of the local channels would show horror movies (mostly the old classic Universal Pictures ones with Frankenstein, Dracula, The Wolfman, Mummy, etc.) at 11:30, and I always threw a fit to be allowed to stay up and watch. It broke my heart when they quit showing my movies and switched to Hawaii 5-0 and shit like that.

3. My kitchen and bathrooms are always the cleanest rooms in my house. I have no idea why, but that's the way I am.

4. I've never flown on an airplane.

5. I can play Beethoven's entire Moonlight Sonata from memory. I've always enjoyed that particular piece of music and the moody atmosphere it creates.

6. If I'm on your team, you will probably win. I'm super-competitive and absolutely hate losing.

7. I had a really cool aunt who took me to go see the original Halloween, Friday The 13th, Prom Night, The Fog, The Shining, and a crapload of other now classic horror movies. Sometimes it was at the theatre, and sometimes at the drive in, but it was always fun.

8. I don't like eating off of paper plates, or drinking out of plastic cups.

9. I cried like a baby when E.T. died.

10. For a few years when I was still young, I used to think I was a robot, and that not even my parents really knew what I was. I always thought this until I was in the second grade and had to have my tonsils removed. I was worried that when the doctor cut me open he would see a bunch of wires and circuit boards, and discover my secret. But instead of finding all that, he just found stupid sick tonsils, so I figured hmmm, I guess I'm human after all.

This was a great disappointment to me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?