Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Damn you Global Warming! Damn you right to fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like most people, I like to think I'm environmentally conscientious. I don't litter, and I do try not to pollute the ecosystem as much as possible, but I'll admit I've never been that concerned about global warming.

Until now.

It is March, and I have had to mow my shit-sucking bastard of a yard not once, but twice!

March!!!!!

Not May. Not April.

MARCH!

That just isn't supposed to happen.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!

George Bush, get your pollution friendly ass over here!

Mother nature, you get in line too!

There's a new sheriff in town and his name is me. I've had enough of your bullcrap. There will be no more mowing the yard in March, and that's final.

Because it's all fun and games until I have to start mowing the yard.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?