Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Thursday, March 03, 2005

I am the Duke of New York. I am A-Number-One!

Because I have absolutely nothing else to throw at you, here are...

10 more Zombie Flyboy facts:

10. My eye color is currently bloodshot. I have no idea why.
9. I was Snake Plissken for Halloween this year. A lot of people didn't know who that was, and it pissed me off.
8. I hate chapped lips, both on myself and others.
7. I dislike bugs of all kinds, and will kill them on sight. The only good bug is a dead bug.
6. I used to believe that the movie, "Planet of The Apes" was based on a true story. This is because I was a really stupid kid.
5. I am the only person I know who doesn't own a cell phone.
6. I wear a size 11 shoe.
7. If you make loud smacking, chewing noises when you eat, I'll stick a fucking spoon in your eye.
8. I love riding roller coasters.
9. I hate Scrappy Doo.
10. I wish I was tall. I hate being a cursed midget with no hops.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?