Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Saturday, March 19, 2005

If you want to know, I choose to keep my music, because I'm always vomiting all of the time anyway.

Ok. It has came to my attention that I haven't updated in a day or two. I really hadn't noticed, and didn't think anyone else did either, but, I guess I was wrong.

Like always.

Every day.

Every week.

Every month.

Every year.

Nothing but a big bunch of wrong.

Anyways.

So what have I been up to? Well, it's complicated. And by saying complicated, I simply mean in secret Zombie code, that I've been fighting with a big mean fucker named Evan. It's a fight I can't win.

This is also super-secret zombie code that simply means I've been drinking cheap whiskey and lots of it. So much, that I think perhaps I'll have to get a complete organ transplant tomorrow if not sooner. Maybe I'll die first. Who knows?

But as for right here, right now, I'm still alive and kicking in case any of you wondered. And if you didn't, then go play in the fucking powerlines and fry.

Till you die.
Like a fly.
In a pie.
That's hot.

Not.

Cold.

Well, this has been a buttload of big funny fun now hasn't it?

But hey, even though I'm a despicable, anti-social, fucktard, that doesn't mean I don't have something good for you.

Here, check this out.

This place is so awesome it will make your tits fall off.

You're fucking welcome.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?