Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Saturday, March 05, 2005

Kill The Brain, And You Kill The Ghoul

This is just a test really. I played around with the text size a little. I made it BIG, then I shrank it down, but it should still be big enough to see easily. Plus, I hacked back into the blogger codes and corrected a big flaw that was pissing me off with the way IE displayed my lovely Fun With Zombies banner. I think everything is corrected, and the banner will no longer disappear.

Why do all this work?

For you. I do it all for you. My wonderful and gracious reader.

Anyhow, it's late, I gotta get up early, so this will be all for now.

Later Gators and Happy Fisting to you all.

This public service announcement was brought to you by Zombie Flyboy, the hardest working Zombie in the Blogbusiness.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?