Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Friday, March 11, 2005

Murder needs no ghosts come from the grave. The assassin is a man of flesh and blood and I will discover him.

Hey out there in blogger land, it's time to play "Truth/Untruth", the hot new game that's sweeping the nation.



I'm your host, Gene Rayburn, and what you, the person playing along will have to do is read ten facts about the Zombie Flyboy, but some of them are not true. Your task is to ascertain which facts are true, and which are untrue.

Ready? Good!

It's time to play, Truth/Untruth!!!!

10. I spent 3 and 1/2 years in prison for killing a man in 96. I was released due to DNA evidence proving my innocence.
9. I've lost a total of five pounds in the last two weeks. My stamina is improving and my jump shot is becoming deadly once more.
8. After the prom, I made sweet, sweet, love to the prom queen.
7. I've never been farther west than Pike's Peak in Colorado.
6. I have a lazy eye, and had to wear a dorky as shit eye patch when I was a kid.
5. When I was in second grade, I fell out of a moving car. It was only going about 25, so I just popped back up like nothing happened and got back in.
4. When I was a young zombie, I used to watch "The Facts of Life" all the time and had an intense crush on Tootie.
3. My favorite vegetable is Okra.
2. I wrote a monthly column for my high school newspaper. It was not about Zombies.
1. I am a lineman for the county.

Thanks for playing, the answers will be posted in a few days, and a winner or winners will be announced thereafter.

That's all for today! I'm Gene Rayburn wishing you a drunken night of excessive decadence!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?