Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Once again, I am confused as shit. But this time at least it's not over artwork.

This time I am confused about the magic powers of the great and powerful mystical ball.

Is it a force of good or for evil? Was it put here to help or to hurt? Can it be used for personal gain, or will trying to do so result in a monkey's paw type of hell on earth. Perhaps even damnation itself?

The vile thing has been perplexing my cold Zombie synapses from the first time I saw it a few days back at my friend from across the ponds way cool website. Go check her out, and while you're there, do say hello and maybe if you smile brightly enough, or are incredibly charming, she might be persuaded to share that great big honking bottle of wine with you.

So go try it out, and get ready for a mindfuck!

Evil Mystical Mindfucking Ball of Awesome Power

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?