Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Sunday, March 13, 2005

Please give a warm welcome to the newest member of the Zombie household.

He was given to me by my neighbors, who seemed really relieved that I would take him off their hands. I don't know why they were in such a hurry to get rid of him, and they were acting kind of weird about it, but I'm sure it was just the stress of losing such a great cat.

What was really weird, was that after they gave him to me, they all loaded up into the family car and just left. Right in the middle of the night. That was 2 days ago, and now there is a for sale sign in their yard.

Pretty weird I say.

Anyway, here is a picture of him. I think he's cute.



And speaking of weird, I haven't had a cat in years, so maybe it's just me, but Mr. Natas (That's what the cat is named.) seems a little strange. Maybe some of you who read my blog and have cats can help me out with proper/improper feline behavior.

What I want to know is this.

Is it normal for a cat to growl and hiss constantly?

Is it normal that every time a cat enters the room, the doors and windows start opening and shutting, and just banging around like crazy?

Is it normal to sometimes here deep, booming, voices laughing in the next room, and then go to check it out, and only find the cat in there by himself?

Is it normal for the cat to stare at me constantly and scratch his claws against each other?

I think it's just that he's sensitive and shy, and the new environment is taking him a little bit to get adjusted to. I'm sure we'll have a lifetime of friendship and love ahead of us.

Hang on, I have to go check on him. I think he started a fire or something.

Plus I hear those voices again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?