Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Monday, March 21, 2005

The Zombie Flyboy has been Toe-tagged.

Ok, so I've been tagged.

I didn't even know what that meant and had to look around at the other blogs to get the gist of how it all goes. I think I have it now, so here are my answers to the questions put upon me by that fiend most vile, the evil one, the destroyer of worlds, the one, the only, JessicaRabbit.

1. What book would I like to be?

Wouldn't it be more fun to be a character from a book? Who wants to be a book? That's kind of a shitty deal. But, if I have to actually be a book, I think I would choose the Dictionary. That way, I would know all of the words and not get confused when someone like MadameD tries to have a conversation with me.

2. Have I ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Sure. Who hasn't? I would like to run away with Enid Coleslaw. Then we could be two twisted and crazy fuckups together forever.



3. What is the last book I bought?

I bought three books Saturday, and this is what they are:








Jessica, the cookbook has a recipe for shrimp toast. Does this sound right, or is your shrimp toast something different? It's not like I'll ever make it, but I just thought it was cool that it was in here.




4. What is the last book I read?

This one.



5. What am I currently reading?

I'm currently reading the October Dreams book, and the Cookbook. There's no law that says you have to read only one book at a time is there?

6. What 5 books would I take with me if I was stranded on an Island?

1. Book of the Dead (Not to be confused with the Necronomicon)
2. Still Dead: Book of the Dead 2
3. Breakfast of Champions
4. The Stand
5. I am Legend

7. What 3 people am I going to tag and make answer these questions and why?

Probably no one, because I am an anti-social reject from society and don't have any friends. I might tag Sandy, if Sandy was a blogger, but that's about all I can think of.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?