Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Thursday, April 28, 2005

How do you afford your Zombie-Roll lifestyle???

From time to time I discover interesting websites, and being the nice Zombie that I am, I pass them along to you. I lower the overhead and eliminate the middle man, bringing to you the consumer, great butt logs at rock bottom prices!

Prices so low you'll think I'm brain damaged.

Ok. I don't even know what the fuck I'm going on about, so I'll just let you check out the LINK now. Be advised that it's not in English, but if you scroll down a bit you'll see some pictures and video.

Pictures are worth like thousands of words right?

Later on hard ons!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?