Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Oooh.... My Weirdy Weirdy One... My Weirdy One... When You Gonna Give Me Some...

Weir-do Questions!!!!

Right now, that's when.

Weird Question Of The Week



Ok. You're about to be cursed by the evil monkey god Chimp-Ho-Tep. In his extreme monkey mercy, he's giving you two choices. You can either be cursed to walk on all fours like a dog and only be able to communicate by farting and belching, or all of the skin on your body will be changed into lime green colored and extra stinky fish scales. You will be this way forever. Well, not forever, but until you die.

Choose now cursed one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?