Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Thursday, April 07, 2005

What the FUCK??? Is this MOTHERFUCKING CUNT of a blog rated G and produced by Disney?

I've realized something people. I've been cussing less and less in my blog lately. I'm not sure why that is, but it's time to tip the balance back to the profane.

And I'll start by saying how cunting stupid the motherfucking, asslicking, ballsucking, smelly snatch of a word "blog" is.

It is a shitblister of a word, and I for one have twatting had it with the sodding term. Every time I say this rotten pussy of a word, I feel like a big loser asshole. Every time I type it too. Why can't we, the writers of all things ass kicking and awesome, have a cool word to describe our activities? Why are we fucked and stuck with suck a wanker of a word? What fat fucking slag is responsible for this hellish thing?

Whoever or whatever is responsible should know this. I will find you, you beady eyed turtle raping anus molester. I'll find you, you evil fucktard from the planet disco, and when I do, you'll wish your limp dicked daddy would have date raped someone else, eliminating the possibility of your ever being born.

Ok, now that you've heard my pissing rant of fucktacular rant-titude, and been fisted in your gloryhole with the cock-like truth of my prickish words, I have a question for all you wonderful sons of bitches.

What is your favorite curse word, or favorite vulgar expression???

Don't be a fuckstick! Tell me now baby!

Give it to me fast and hard!

Yeah baby! Right there! That's it!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?