Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Friday, April 15, 2005

Zombie Flyboy's Clean The House Drinking Game!

Ok.

It's Friday fucking night, and my hookup is gone. Everyone else is lame. There ain't shit to do, so I guess it's time to do something constructive. Something that's been needing done for a while.

Yep, it's time to straighten up this shithole of a house I live in.

This is something I really hate to do, but I also hate living like a fucking slob. It's a conflict that rages on and on, sometimes the balance tips one way, sometimes the other. Right now, it's on the side of get off your ass and clean the fucking house Flyboy!

So I will.

"But cleaning the house is boring", you say.

"Tsk. Tsk. My fine friends and online stalkers. Not when you clean house the Zombie Flyboy way!", says me.

Listen up and learn, cause I'm only gonna tell you once fool. Here's what you need to do.

Get your ass down to the store and buy a case or two of the beer of your choice. For binging purposes, I choose Natty Light. It doesn't taste that fab, but I'm gonna be puking it all up in a few hours, so why spend the extra money?



Is that taken care of? Good, now you're ready! Here are the rules.


Zombie Flyboy's Clean The House Drinking Game Rules!


Everytime the vacuum cleaner makes that loud crackle sound or catches on fire, down a beer.

Everytime you fill the dish washer, down a beer.

When you put soap in it, down a beer.

When you hit the start button, down a beer.

For every paper towel you use, down a beer.

For every stray hair you find while cleaning the bathroom, down a beer.

For every piece of furniture or appliance you dust, down a beer.

For every piece of junkmail, or loose paper you pick up, down two beers.

For every time you sit down, take a break, and wonder how your house got so fucking filthy, down two beers.

For every time you consider hiring a maid, down three beers.

For every trash bag you fill up, down three beers.

For every hour you clean, down three beers.

Feel free to add to the list, that's part of the fun!

Well, I guess I need to get to it.

Catch ya'll later!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?