Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Thursday, May 26, 2005

If it's one thing I hate, it's a dicktease.

And Lost, you are a fucking dicktease.



I watched all season long. I made the commitment. I suffered through weeks of re-runs. I kept my optimism high.

And this is the fucking thanks I get!

Well fuck you Lost.



It's over between us. I'm going to be seeing another show this upcoming television season. One that will not treat me badly. One that will not keep toying with me the very same way that Lucy toys with that poor sap Charlie Brown.



Lost, you have pulled the football away from me for the last time.



Fuck you in the ear, you stupid, going nowhere, slow as a snails pace, flashback infested piece of anal cheese. Your writers are making this shit up as they go along. There is no big picture, and your mysteries will forever remain shit.

The monster? Shit!

The hatch? Shit!

The others? Shit!

Something weird about the baby? Shit!

Something weird about the boy? Shit!

Hurley's curse? Shit!

The season ending cliff hanger? Shit!

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I'm done with you motherfucker. Thanks for nothing.

Adios.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?