Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Monday, May 16, 2005

Mondays always make me think of the Bangles.



Hi there peeps and popes, your friendly neighborhood Zombie Flyboy here. I hope you all had a great weekend, filled with lots of kinky sex, nude disco dancing, William Shatner albums, and of course time traveling.

Me? I had a pretty good weekend. I didn't get wasted (Sorry Lindsey!).

WHAT??? No drunken lost weekend for the Flyboy????!!!!!@#$@#$@#$@#

Bitch. Bitch. Grumble. Moan. Piss. Fuck Hell.

I know you all must be outraged and appalled. The more I think about it, the more outraged and appalled I become too.

What the fuck was I thinking??!!!

But really, I wanted to remember this weekend because I had a feeling it was going to be better than ninjas and rocket cars and monkeys that throw sticks of dynamite.

I'm disappointed to say that it wasn't as good as that. But then again, what is? All kidding aside, it was pretty cool, and a good time was definitely had.

That said, next weekend will be all about the journey through time and space. Hell man, I might start drinking right now. Of course, I will never let my excesses ever interfere with the quality of writing and content here at my butt log.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

So what makes you people happy in your off time?

Being with friends?

A night at the local whorehouse?

A little song, a little dance, Batman's head on a lance?

The joy and satisfaction of a big monster dump?

What rocks your socks like the chicken pox you silly bastards?

Later on mi cooluderos!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?