Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Saturday, May 07, 2005

Nothing says "Good Mother" like murder.

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

I dedicate this post to Pamela Vorhees, truly one of the outstanding mothers in all of cinematic history.



Pamela was such a good mother that she killed countless camp counselors and partying teens in response to the callous and uncaring way in which they treated her beloved son Jason.



Pamela loved her son. And he loved her.



And that my friends is what Mother's Day is all about!



Rock on all you kick ass moms! This is your DAY!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?