Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Tuesday, May 24, 2005

To all the readers. Yep, all four of you.

You all know I'm a big asshole. Way more than even Tom Cruise, The Ahyatola Khomeini, and Paris Hilton combined.

But that's not the reason I haven't been keeping up with all of your great butt logs. The reason is that I have had extremely little time to play on the net lately. I'm hoping to catch up on you all soon, so hopefully I can fill your butt logs with lamer comments like, "Kick ass!", "Awesome!", and of course my trademark, "Later!".

So I'll see you all when I can, hopefully soon. But for the moment, it's hard enough just to find the time to post. I just wanted you all to know I hadn't forgotten you, and that I appreciate anyone who comes and visits me here.

Kick Ass!

Awesome!

Later!

-Zombie Flyboy

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?