Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The zombies are coming! The zombies are coming!

Alright.

Get your mind out of the gutter for just one fucking second you pervs, and listen up.

Mr. George A. Romero is back in the genre that he does best, and I say that's cause for celebration. Romero hasn't been behind a zombie flick since 1985's vastly underrated "Day of The Dead", and I for one am looking forward to seeing what he has in store for us. I read a copy of the script last year and liked it a lot. It builds upon the ideas established in "Night", "Dawn", and "Day", and is the next logical step in zombie evolution.

Based upon the script, I think it will please fans of his trilogy, but I'm still not sure how the casual fan will react, since the script presumes that the movie-goer will have seen the past three films. I don't know if this will be a problem for the people who like to go to movies with pre-chewed and easily digested plots, but I hope it won't be.

I also hope they hired a really talented actor to play "Big Daddy", because this is the character who will probably make, or break the movie. A lot is riding on him, and I'm crossing my fingers.

Hopefully the film will be accessible to all and turn out to be a huge hit. George is a great guy who has been fucked over by the studios for a long time now, and it would be fantastic to see him have a moment in the sun. He deserves it.

Here's a poster that has been floating around on the net. I don't know if this is the final production version or not.



The trailer is online now, so if you want, you can check it out here. I think it's pretty cool. Take a look and see for yourself.

I can't wait for June 24th.

At least I have Star Wars to tide me over.

Later!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?