Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Friday, June 03, 2005

I need an easy friend...

Ok, I got tagged and bagged a while back by Meggan and Alexis.

So here are my answers.

Total volume of music on my computer:

7.11 GB. Not all of it's mine though. A couple of my cousins used to download a lot of stuff, back in the fun days before the record companies started suing everyone.

The last CD I bought was:

"Songs to Fist to", by Anal Fister

Ok. That's not really a cd, but if it was, I'd buy it for sure. I guess the last cd I got was the Nirvana box set. So it's a set, but not a cd. Deal with it fuckers.

Song playing right now:

"Bitter Pill" by Motley Crue.

Five songs I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me:

1. Uncle Tupelo - "I got drunk and I fell down"
This is kind of a recurring theme in my life. It's a fun song to sing to, play along with, and experience first hand. I have have gotten drunk and fell down many, many, times, and I'll probably do it again a few more times before I punch my ticket.

2. Motley Crue - "Shout at the Devil/Wildside"
I always play them both, back to back, and they always get me in just the right mood to rock. Doesn't matter what's happened throughout the day, or how tired I am. If you play that magical song combo, it's fucking go time baby. Consider yourself warned.

3. Guns and Roses - "I used to love her"
This song is another one that's a lot of fun to me. It might be my favorite song of theirs. It's easy to play, and the song just cracks me up. The songs about a girl, but you can spin it the other way too. I mean really, who here hasn't loved someone one day and then wanted to kill them sometime later? Huh? Huh? That's what I thought.

4. The Cramps - "Surfin' Dead"

This song appears on the "Smell of female" album, but a lot of you probably know it from the bitchin' "Return Of The Living Dead" soundtrack. This is my favorite zombie song ever. It always puts me in the mood to run around and board up the windows. I just love it.

5. Johnny Cash - "Everything"

Yeah, I didn't name an actual song. There is no way to just pick one when talking about the man in black. He was and is still the man. His kick ass, no bullshit, balls to the wall songs, refuse to be defined and labeled. He rocks, and that's that.

Honerable Mention - "The Tenacious D songs the Rabbit sent me. They've been on heavy rotation as of late, and always crack me up.

Three people to whom I’m passing the baton:

I'd rather pass gas instead, or maybe give someone herpes. Just like my hero Ron Mexico.

Later!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?