Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Thursday, August 25, 2005

Cheerleaders are dancers who have gone retarded

Hi there skanks, clanks, and diggity danks!

How have you all been?

Really???

That's very interesting and a little farfetched, but far be it from me to doubt you. You are my people and I think you rock like a cock in a sock.

I know a lot of y'all have been wondering if my feud with the evil one, Tom Cruise is over. And to that I say, "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha." I have in my possession a short film that Tom simply doesn't want you to see. It's unedited raw footage of him being squirted by that guy a few months ago.

It's real...

It's shocking...

And it's been banned by the United Nations, the United Federation of Planets, and the P.T.A.

So if you want to see what really happened to the little midget queef sucking pissflap of a man, then email me and I'll be happy to send you the footage. I'd host it myself, but I'm really, REALLY, fucking lazy.

The video is aprox 2mb in size and needs QuickTime to play.

Interested?

Then say my name bitch!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?