Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Thursday, September 15, 2005

It's time for a zombie extreme makeover.

I don't know about you sick fucks, but I'm a little tired of looking at this layout. Not that it doesn't have charm, style, and the grace of a young Kevin Bacon, but there just comes a time when all good things must be crammed into someone's rear end.



Or something.

And really, I just kind of hacked around with the blogger template to get shit where I wanted as a temp thing. I've always planned on really getting into the guts of the thing and figuring out all the tags and what not.

The hardest thing for me really, is not hacking something together, or apart for that matter, but figuring out what I want the layout to look like. The art style. The graphics. That sort of thing.

This is because I'm stupid and have the creativity and artistic talent of anal lice.



But I digress.

Anyway, I think it's time for a little less thinking and a lot more doing. I've already decided that the main quality I want in my blog is COOL. You can't have enough of that, and in order to achieve the coolest, bestest buttlog around I've decided to go with some spiffy flashing, blinking, big and colorful animated gifs.



All over the page.

But that's not all.

I really think the color of piss yellow text on a background of fat-guy shit brown will be the bomb too!

I also plan on embedding all kinds of sound effects and midis that you can never turn off.

EVER!

I'm telling you, my new buttlog will be the best thing since anything.

It'll be the most to fucking say the least for sure on a bag of hairy cheetos dude!

Of course I could be wrong.

Catch y'all later.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?