Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Yes, I'm always this romantic...

Ok.



I finally know what I want to do with this shithole, and now I'm actually working on it. I don't want to ruin any surprises, or give spoilers here, but I think it will be good.



That is, if my fucktarded brain can get all the tags and shit straight.

But I'm working on it.

Really.



Anyway, about the sex offender thing from down below. I didn't mean to come off cranky or anything, and I didn't think anyone was calling me out. I just thought it was weird, the idea of making a buttlog about them. I wanted to make it clear that I'm not into crap like that, just in case anyone was wondering.



Well, I might be into it a little bit actually now that I think about it. Sex with me is extremely offensive, what with me being big, bad, smelling like ham, and going "RAWWWWRRRRRRR!" all the fucking time.



So I guess maybe this buttlog will be about one sex offender, or offensive sexer after all.

ME!

It just depends on how you look at it I guess.

But at least I'm not as offensive as this!!!!!



P.S.

If any of you out there are problem solver/advice giver type people such as Dr. Phil, Dr. Ruth, Dr. Spock, Dr. McCoy, or even the fantastical Dr. Johnny Fever, I have a problem for you that maybe you can help me with.

This girl I'm seeing thinks I got my dick sucked by some drunk girl not too long ago. It didn't happen, but I can't prove otherwise. She's always bringing it up and won't let it go. We've went round and round over this crap, and as much as I like to fuck her, it's going to be over if she doesn't start trusting me and quit bitching about it. I just wish she would drop it already.

So anyway, what color should I paint my bathroom?

Thanks!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?