Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Friday, October 28, 2005

Forget everything you learned in school.

Ok.

It's Halloween weekend and I thought I'd share something with you. See, this has always been a big holiday for me. I loved dressing up as a kid, and still do. It's fun to be someone else, especially if that someone else is a big bad scary monster.



Anyway, I found this old picture of me as Dracula. I was 7 here I think, and thought I was big shit.



Here's a more current picture of me.



And here's a picture of me in my Halloween costume for this year. It's my scariest one yet I think.

Rock on motherfuckers!

So what are y'all going to be this year?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?