Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Gravatar. What is your deal??? What is your deal???

Ok, I've been a little out of the loop, but I've noticed that a lot of Gravatars are not working, mine included. I've also noticed that a lot of Gravatars are working, mine not included.

I went to the gravatar site and tried to log in, but it says it is down for maintenance.

Yeah. Sure.

I know a conspiracy when I see one.

Seriously, do any of you fine, lovely, intelligent, sexy ass people know what is going on? I hate not having a gravatar.

Hate it like Michael Jackson hates mature adult women!

Grrrrrrr!



And on a sad note, Nipsey Russell died.

I hate that too.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?