Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Attention FOX network! I spit on thee! I piss on thee! I SHIT on thee!

You dirty cum burping bags of puss. I have insider sources that have informed me that you have cancelled my favorite show.



Are you fucking retarded FOX? This show is the great. It's smart. It's funny. It fucking rocks! You wonder why no one watches? Well pull your head out of your ass and maybe you could figure it out twatwaffle. You moved it around. You took it off for ballgames. You took it off to promote your stupid cunting pet projects like "Stacked", starring that ugly manbeast in drag, Sam Anderson.



God do I hate that ugly shitstain.

So is it any wonder that the ratings have never been good? Up yours FOX! You are a pukestain on the toilet rim of the universe, and deserve nothing but comtempt. I strike at you with my poison pen, and one day I promise to personally kick everyone of you stupid fuckers in the piss flaps.

On behalf of all people with taste, I say "FUCK YOU, STRADDLE A BROKEN BEER BOTTLE, and LICK MY NUTS!"

So long my beloved Bluths.













At least I'll have the DVD's.



Oh, and since I'm saying goodbye to all things great, so long Paolo family, it was fun!

And one last thing. GET WELL SICK GIRL! You know I don't like it when you feel bad. Don't make me come up there and feed you soup!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?