Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Motherfuckers

Hey y'all.

I never much cared for thanksgiving growing up. I didn't get presents like on my birthday and Christmas. I didn't get to wear a scary costume like Halloween. So I was pretty indifferent when it came to big Turkey Thursday.

Yeah, I hear you, you're saying, but what about the food?

What about it? It never mattered much to me. I've always been kind of a picky eater, and covered dish style dinners where I didn't know what came from who, (whom?) or where it came from always kind of bothered me. So I've never been one to pig out on the holiday, which kind of sucks because most seem to enjoy doing just that.

But lately I've been thinking, which usually results in a brain numbing headache. I really don't know what the fuck is the matter with me, because most of the time I'm not one to just sit around and reflect on things, but it has just been on my mind that I've got a lot to be thankful for, not just this year, but my whole stupid life.

Sure, it has been far from perfect, and pretty damn ugly at times. There's a lot of things I wish were different, and a lot of things I'd most certainly change. The main thing though, is that I've got it pretty good. I've got my health, people I care about, food on the table, a roof over my head, and a helluva big fucking wang-a-saurus rex that just has to be seen to believed.

So I think I kind of get what this holiday is about now, or what it's supposed to be about, and I am thankful for all the great things, both old and new in my life.

And just so you don't think I've gone all fucking soft, or worse yet, started to grow up, here's a picture of a big giant ass for no reason what-so-ever.



Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?