Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Tuesday, February 21, 2006

If a zombie posts in the abandoned buttlogger forest, will anyone hear it?

It's been a long time. I don't know if anyone still comes here or not. I know I haven't been here since my last post a few months ago, and it feels pretty strange to be back. I'm nervous actually.

I'm sorry I just left all of a sudden like that. It hasn't really been a good last six months for me, with the last three being especially tough.

I'm not going to get into it in great detail here, because I don't feel my problems are any worse or bigger than anyone else's. We all deal with stuff. We all have pain. We all gotta get through it.

Basically what happened was this. I lost a couple of people who were important to me. One was expected, due to a long illness. It didn't make it easier, but at least I could attempt to prepare myself. The other, just happened. It was quick, sudden, shocking.

And I miss them both.

A lot.

So there you have it.

I'm ok.

The nonsense will return. I've really missed reading all the crazy and cool stuff you all write, and I've missed disgusting you with pictures of giant asses.

But most of all, I've missed out on a lot of good laughs. I think it's high time I got around to doing something about that.

Later everyone.

I'll be seeing you around.

Zombie Flyboy

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?