Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Thursday, February 23, 2006

Olympic Fever!

Ok, who here has Olympic fever?



How many of you have been chain smoking cigarettes like there is no tomorrow, anxiously awaiting the scores and medal totals to be posted? Can I see a show of hands please?

Ha ha ha ha. That's what I thought!

Man, do the Winter Olympics suck harder than a Hoover vacuum cleaner controlled by the robotic android brain of a dead two-dollar whore or what?

Yes they do.

Fucking Olympics. Just take a look at some of the events.

Curling?



Oooooooh. Better not have a heart condition when you play that shit, it's INTENSE!

The luge?



Hold me back baby, hold me the fuck back!

Nordic Combined...



What the fuck? Seriously, what the fuck? How is that fun?

Giant Slalom...



This doesn't look like must see TV to me, but the name is a little catchy. Hmm. I think I'm going to start calling my penis the Giant Slalom. Yes. That could work quite nicely.

Anyway, you get the point. The Winter Olympics are a joke. The only reason we even have them is to give white people a way to win medals.

Plus, the French and Russian Judges are big fat cheating sacks of shit.

So suck it Olympics.

Suck my big fat Giant Slalom and swallow!

That is all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?