Learn all about the flyboy. Or not.
But not as sexy as me! HoooooWAHHHHH!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you sucker!
Mercy is for the weak!
It's smart Jerry! It's smart! And I'm not dumbing it down for you!
This is the best game in history!





Sunday, March 05, 2006

The first rule of Zombie Pie Fight is, that you do not talk about Zombie Pie Fight.

The second rule of Zombie Pie Fight is, that you DO NOT talk about Zombie Pie Fight.

Well I'm about to break that rule, so fuck it, and fuck you. Rules were made to be pissed on like scented urinal cakes and stepped all over like limp-dicked suck it all no back-boned fuckity fucks.

I get asked questions from time to time, but the most frequent one always is one variation or another of, "Zombie Flyboy, what does all this mean?", and the answer to that is simply this: Poonami Wasabi. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Seriously, I've dedicated my life to it. It's what I'm about, and it's what my site is about. So there you go. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!



I've also been asked what the title to my site actually is, and what it means. I guess it's because my url says one thing, and my banner says another. The official title is Zombie Pie Fight!!!!

Fun With Zombies, and undead fisting action are just subtitles, put there because the voices in my head told me to do that. And believe you fucking me, Sandy D, it would be very bad to go against the voices in my head. Real bad.

Michael Jackson BAD!


Yes Madame D, I used this picture again just for you!

So what does it mean? What the hell is a Zombie Pie Fight? Easy, one of my favorite movies is the original "Dawn Of The Dead", and at the end of it, guess what? There is a pie fight between zombies and a biker gang. It's fucking insane, and just as damn weird as it sounds. Maybe even weirder. I remember watching that for the very first time. I just looked at it, and one thought kept racing back and forth across the pothole filled highways of my mind. The thought was this: "What the fuck? Ha! Ha! Ha! What the fuck? Ha! Ha! Ha! What the fuck? Ha! Ha! Ha!"

So that's where the name came from and why it is used. I know more than once after posting something, I've thought, "What the fuck? Ha! Ha Ha!", and I know for a fact that some of you readers have thought something along similar lines. So there you have it. If that made no sense, it's because you're really stupid, and there is no hope for you. Please leave immediately and get back to watching "According To Jim".



Another thing I've been asked is, if this is a site about zombies, how come I never talk about zombies? Well people, I have done that. But just as my interests are not confined to one single thing in life, neither shall my buttlog be. I've discussed horror movies and the undead here, and will do so again, because these matters are near and queer to my cold dead heart. I'll also talk about what is going on in the world, my life, pop-culture, gigantic asses, and whatever else the fuck I want to talk about. If you don't like it, suck my giant slalom and don't even think about spitting.

Ok, I guess that'll be enough about my site for now. I'm getting bored writing about it, and I'm pretty sure you're getting tired of reading about it. I do have one more thing to say before I end this, and it is mainly for the purposes of clearing up some confusion created in my last puke inducing post. The confusion seems to be that it was my birthday, or that my birthday was coming up. It is not, and was not my birthday. I was just attempting to convey how upsetting it was to learn that I shared the same birthday as a true wretched skid mark on the underpants of humanity. I couldn't have felt any worse than if I'd just learned that my grandfather was Hitler.


Not Zombie Flyboy's Grandfather!!!

That would have been pretty hard to take too. Ugh.

Thanks anyway for the happy birthdays though. I appreciate it.

Really.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?